Sunday, April 15, 2007

Conservatives with Short Term Memory Loss

I want to preface this particular posting by stating that I am in no way, shape or form a fan of Don Imus, even before he and his executive producer insulted the Rutgers University women's basketball team. In fact, I think he is nothing but a talentless and humorless moron. With that in mind, it is extremely interesting how all of the right wing pundits have been attacking Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton for their reactions to the situation, instead of admonishing Imus. Now notice that I said "interesting", not shocking. Why I am not shocked? Because the majority of those pundits have made recent comments just as inflammatory, if not worse. The following are only a few examples from the last 6+ months:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

John Edwards is queer? Hmmm... never knew that.

You know, if I come back here again, I might have to start throwing some retorts in, I never realized how far astray from the flock you had wandered my boy ;-P

(Picturing you saying "Oh no he DIN'T" snappin fingers in the air)

Oh wait, that's just nappy headed hos... lmfao

Imus is an imbecile, I'll give ya that one.

Mark said...

How ironic it was for you to remark about "wandering astray from the flock". That phrase is a perfect way to describe Bush, Cheney, Gonzales, Rove, Libby, etc., as well as the supporting gaggle of naive conservative pundits.